Summit Orthopedics has established a partnership with mymedicalimages.com, enabling patients to securely upload their digital medical images and conveniently share them with our providers before their scheduled appointments.
Please utilize the upload button provided below to share your digital medical images with your healthcare provider at Summit Orthopedics. Follow the instructions provided to assist you in successfully uploading your images.
How to share images with your physician using mymedicalimages.
Mymedicalimages.com enables users to view, share and manage the medical images they have received from imaging centers or other locations. Your physician may have asked you to share your images with them prior to an appointment to help expedite your care. Your medical images were likely provided to you on a CD/DVD; however, most new computers do not have a CD/DVD drive. Provided below are instructions on how to share images with your physician depending on whether you have a CD drive connected to your computer or not.
I don’t have a CD drive connected to my computer
- If you don’t have a CD drive, your medical images can be uploaded and shared with your physician for free using a Kodak Moments® Photo Kiosk at over 7400 select CVS Pharmacy® locations. To find a photo kiosk near you visit: https://app.mymedicalimages.com/storelocator/nearme.
- To find your physician’s profile on the photo kiosk, you will need to know their unique “Physician Account Code.” Your physician’s office may have provided this to you directly, or it was included in an email you received entitled “Request for Medical Images”. If your physician’s office directed you to the Uploader Button on their website, the code can be found on the linked page as well.
- Before heading to your nearby CVS Pharmacy®, please remember to bring your CD, and your doctor’s “Physician Account Code”.
- On the photo kiosk, select the mymedicalimages button and follow the step-by-step instructions. If you have any questions, please call (800) 203-4771.
I would like to use my own computer with an attached CD drive
Each physician’s mymedicalimages account has a unique Uploader Page. Your physician’s office may have emailed you a link to this page through a “Request for Images,” or directed you to an Uploader Button on their website.
- From the Uploader page, you can create a free account or sign into your existing account to share images with them.
- After signing in or creating a new account, you will be prompted to “Choose a Source” for your medical images.
- When selecting images on a CD or in a folder, the entire CD or folder can be selected. The mymedicalimages software will search the CD or folder and upload only the necessary diagnostic-quality (DICOM) files.
- When the upload is complete, the images will be uploaded to your account and shared to your doctor automatically.
Browser Compatibility - The mymedicalimages website fully supports Google Chrome and Apple Safari. Explorer, Firefox and other browsers are not supported and may result in upload interruptions or errors.